When ? How?
The ideal way to reduce wrinkles is to restore the lost volume. Unfortunately, it is often not enough to treat only the individual wrinkles to achieve a youthful and fresh appearance. To counteract the effect of gravity and regain a younger-looking shape, the face needs a lift. Fillers can provide this. With Radiesse®, you give your skin a natural lift. The unique composition of Radiesse® stimulates the production of new collagen, which in turn makes a firmer skin. The individual results depend on age, skin type, lifestyle, metabolism and the treated area.
Your skin is aging. . .
A young face has a clear shape and tight contours. Unfortunately, over time your skin loses moisture and elasticity. The skin becomes drier and the process of cell renewal slows down. This process starts at about the age of 20, but is very slow.
We are living and staying active longer than ever before. However we would like our skin to remain looking young as well. Unfortunately, an aging process occurs in our body and it becomes evident that wrinkles and folds begin to appear. The skin looks less fresh and your expression can appear a bit tired and gloomy, while you feel fine. With Radiesse®, you tackle the effects of the natural aging process, all the while feeling good and showing it off!
Radiesse® is an injectable filler that fills in volume and softens moderate to deeper wrinkles on your face. The lifting and firming effect on the skin is immediately visible. The injectable provides immediate volume and stimulates the production of the body’s own collagen. Radiesse® thus returns the tightness and elasticity on your skin; your natural beauty fully restored.
- Radiesse® gives cheeks a beautiful, soft shape and enhances facial contours. Due to Radiesse® restoring reduced volume, sunken cheeks are effectively corrected.
- Nasal-lip Folds
- Nasal-lip folds can be treated with a filler. Radiesse® is an ideal filler for the treatment of nasolabial folds, offering long-lasting results.
- Marionette Lines
- Marionette lines give the face an unhappy or serious expression. A single treatment with Radiesse® provides immediate new volume and also has a slight lifting effect
- Jawline Correction
- Correcting the jawline is becoming increasingly common. Radiesse® can be used to shape and correct sagging jawlines and hamster cheeks. The filler restores contour to your face.
- Lift of the Face
- Radiesse® can be used for a total face lift. Nose-lip folds, marionette lines and hamster cheeks are treated with Radiesse® in a single session. Giving you back your youthfulness.
- Volume Restoration in Cheekbones and Correcting Hamster Cheeks
- Treatment of cheekbones and hamster cheeks with Radiesse® has a rapid lifting effect and improves skin quality.
- Improvement of Skin Quality
- Over the course of the weeks following injection, the Radiesse® microspheres stimulate the skin to produce new collagen for a soft, natural look. Skin quality undergoes a significant improvement.
- Volume Restoration in the Hands
- There is a growing demand for treatment options for more beautiful hands. With Radiesse®, cosmetic improvements can be made with long-lasting results.
During the consultation you will receive the necessary information about the treatment and together we will discuss your wishes and expectations. The doctor will explain to you which treatment is most suitable for you and will give you an honest advice about the expected result.
- Radiesse is injected into the face with a fine needle or cannula to correct areas where volume loss has occurred.
- Treatment with an injectable may involve slight discomfort or pain during treatment. Therefore, a local anesthetic may be applied to make the treatment as comfortable as possible. You may feel the anesthesia for some time.
- To ensure an even result, the doctor will massage the treated area, which may cause your skin to be temporarily red or swollen. Your doctor will advise you what to do after the treatment.
A treatment usually takes about 30 minutes, but of course only depending on the number of zones being treated.
Complications with this treatment are rare. Complications that may occur are minor bruising, swelling and redness but only for a short time.
After an injection, Radiesse® offers an immediate and lifting effect. It can soften your wrinkles, firm sagging skin, restore volume to your cheeks and improve facial contours. In the course of the weeks following treatment, the Radiesse® microspheres stimulate the skin to produce new collagen for a softer, natural look. The newly created collagen offers a long-lasting effect that can provide results for a year or more. As mentioned previously, individual results depend on age, skin type, lifestyle, metabolism and the area treated.
Your Trust, Our Quality
Reach us: +31 (0)43 601 495 8
MA – VR 09:00 – 18:00